Good Bye to Pain & Infection 4 Ever! MarmmDental Goes To Deep Roots with Micro RC
Give Us a Call
6/1, Diamond Colony, Zanjeerwala Square, Opp. Agrawal Stores Indore – 452001, [Madhya Pradesh]
What Is a Root Canal Treatment?
A Root canal treatment is designed to eradicate bacteria from the infected root canal, it helps to prevent reinfection in the tooth and saves the natural supplements of the particular tooth. RCT process involves tooth cleaning, disinfection process, filling and then finally the tooth sealing.
Request Phone Consultation
The Procedure of The Root Canal Treatment
Root canal procedure involves the following steps:
Cleansing The Root Canal
In the cleaning process, the dentist removes everything inside the root canal. After that, local anaesthesia is given to the patient, to start the process the dentist makes small access hole on the surface of the tooth and then removes the diseased and dead pulp tissue.
Filling The Root Canal
As the next step, the dentist shapes and decontaminates the blank space using tiny files and irrigation solutions. After this, the tooth is filled with a rubber-like material, using the advanced means of dental care.
Adding a Crown or Filling
As the third step, a crown or filling is completed and after this process, the patient can chew or bite from that particular tooth.
Candidate of Root Canal Treatment
- Who are facing pain in their teeth can opt for root canal treatment.
- Who is having problem in chewing can have a root canal treatment.
- People who feel sensitivity while eating hot or cold food or drinks can have a root canal treatment.
- The area around the teeth, the gum area of the infected tooth becomes painful, swollen, and you are feeling the small bump on the gum, you are a right candidate for having a root canal.
Benefits of Root Canal Treatment
- It controls the infection of a particular tooth from spreading to others.
- It restores the functionality and aesthetic look of your tooth.
- After a root canal therapy, you will get a healthy condition of your tooth that will function like a normal tooth.
- The best advantage of having a root canal treatment is the preservation of the tooth, it also prevents the jawbone to degenerate.
- It increases and enhances overall oral health.
Why Choose Marmm Dental Clinic For Root Canal Treatment?
Our Results & Testimonials
Having pain in the tooth is the worst feeling ever, I was also feeling the same until I had taken a root canal treatment from Marmm Dental Clinic, I have taken the treatment before 3 months and now I am free to eat and drink anything instead of having swollen gums and painful tooth.
It is so easy to have a root canal treatment at Marmm Dental Clinic. I thought it would be an extremely painful process, but thanks to the cooperative staff and the most skilled doctor, who completed my root canal treatment in the first sitting and the results are tremendous, would recommend it to everyone.
I had taken a root canal treatment at Marmm Dental Clinic and now I have a safe and healthy tooth. The staff is really helpful and the doctor maintains a friendly nature with the patient. I will recommend it to all.